Current available jobs in Stadium Operations:
The Operations Future Openings post covers 2 main areas of business across the Atlantic League and its teams: Stadium Operations and Groundskeeper. By applying for this post you are applying for future consideration for positions in the operations field with the Atlantic League and its respective teams.
1. Stadium Operations
Individual is responsible for ensuring that all events at our stadium operate effectively and presents an outstanding product in a clean, friendly and efficient environment. Individual must have strong management skills, be organized, energetic, enthusiastic, and creative in leading the club and its ballpark towards its operational objectives.
- Assume management responsibility for all services and activities involved in maintenance and operations, including HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, chillers, refrigeration, ice making, boilers and associated equipment.
- Select, train, motivate and evaluate game day staff
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for facility maintenance and operations
- Participate in the development and administration of the Operations budget; forecast of additional funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor and approve expenditures; implement adjustments as necessary.
- Direct and monitor the work of contractors, engineers, and architects on building projects.
- Order supplies and materials for maintenance programs within budget guidelines; receive and maintain supplies.
This position is responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of the playing field. The groundskeeper is responsible for providing a field that complies with the specifications and high quality and safety standards, set forth by The Atlantic League of Professional Baseball and Minor League Baseball
- Maintain all field preparations, including but not limited to turf management, fertilization, edging, base area, home plate and mound preparation, warning track maintenance, and infield surface maintenance.
- Prepare the playing field for practice on game days and facilitate the set-up and breakdown of all equipment, including batting cage, screens, turf mats.
- Prepare the field in a high quality and efficient manner in order to achieve the daily practice and pre-game schedule.
- Oversee all tarp placement and post-game field and turf maintenance as necessary and monitor weather conditions to protect the field as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance of all high quality equipment in order to extend the useful life to minimize repair and replacement costs.
- Prepare and perform off-season field maintenance and stadium program.
- Assist the Stadium Operations Manager with various stadium operation duties related to the upkeep of Campbell's Field
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Of the 2 main focus areas in this posting (Stadium Operations and Groundskeeper), which one most closely matches your skills/interests?
2. Do you have a preference of team and/or location?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ