» Future Notification Only - Atlantic League and its Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Personally responsible for selling and maintaining business accounts and relationships for the organization
Lead coordinated efforts to achieve desired ticket and suite revenue results each season
Aid in training, motivating and supervision of Ticket Sales Associates, be a knowledgeable resource with respect to selling techniques / tactics, team / organizational information and history
Establish accountability for each sales team member through outreach volume, contests, etc.
Lead weekly sales meetings to review activity and goals plus communicating updates on pending projects, events and game nights
Ensure that all organizational, season, group and individual ticket sales and renewal goals are met annually
- Generate leads via prospecting, networking, attending events, cold calls and other business related events
Monitor, track and analyze all season ticket, flex ticket plans, group ticket and individual sales activity
Maintain accurate sales activity records in ticketing software
Aid in management of all correspondence/communications with Season Ticket Holders and Group Leaders
Represent the organization with a professional attitude and appearance at all internal / external events
Actively participate in local business groups and associations
Manage renewals, retention and development of all current ticket / suite sales accounts in conjunction with sponsorship department
- Lead staff by example through personal sales outreach and efforts, joining on appointments, etc.
- Management of ticket sales staff on gamedays, as well as during events and community initiatives
- Manage day-to-day client interactions with the highest level of customer service and professionalism
Contribute to new activation departmental processes (i.e. Ticket Sales & Suites)
- Active participation in select business development ideation sessions for ticket / suite sales and development
- Aid in the development of all promotional offers, packages and products to help generate further interest and revenue of all ticket and suite products
- Knowledge of facility operations and catering services
- Manage and fulfill additional duties as assigned from time-to-time by the General Manager
Perform all other related duties as assigned to ensure fulfillment of all ticket and suite sales affiliations
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have previous sports sales experience? 2. Do you have previous sports sales management experience?
1. Do you have previous sports sales experience?
2. Do you have previous sports sales management experience?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Atlantic League and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ