» Future Notification Only - Atlantic League and its Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
o Maintenance of the field
o Keep track of game day staff and hours
o Upkeep of equipment and its safe operation
o Assist in rain delay procedures
o Maintain player and coach relations
o Safely perform all duties and responsibilities
o Work with supervisor to obtain goals
o Working additional events (concerts, college tournaments, non- professional baseball games, etc.).
• Turfgrass Management
• Sod Cutting and Installation
• Irrigation Management
• Mowing, trimming, and use of blowers
• Field marking and logo painting
• Infield, mound and home plate maintenance
• Must be positive and enthusiastic about working in professional baseball
• Must have the ability to do heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.) and deal with all kinds of weather conditions.
• Assistant must be able to work long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays. A typical work day can start at 9 AM and end at Midnight depending on the event.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends? 2. Do you have housing available in the Lancaster, PA area?
1. Are you willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends?
2. Do you have housing available in the Lancaster, PA area?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Atlantic League and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ