» Future Notification Only - Atlantic League and its Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
General Role Description: The primary goal of this position is to direct and execute all graphic design creative for York Professional Baseball Club and its related business endeavors, including the York Ice Arena, Eventive, and WOYK. The reach of the Creative Director extends across all media through which the organization communicates, internally and externally. Among the primary creative materials required annually are the presenting partner logo, sales collateral, catering menus, the marketing theme for the season, ticketing collateral, and social media art and design. The measure of success for this position is the creation of effective and aesthetically pleasing branding and marketing initiatives that lead to sales and marketing personnel meeting established goals.
Key Role Accountabilities:
• Primary goal is to produce or direct the production of all graphic design materials for York Professional Baseball Club and its related endeavors.
· Will assist with the execution of Revolution game events as required of all non-sales staff. Responsibilities during games will vary by event, but in-game focus will be on updating website and performing other marketing-related tasks.
• Collaborates with the V.P. of Business Development and the Director of Hospitality and Group Sales to create sales collateral to aid the organization in reaching sponsorship and group ticketing sales goals. Collateral includes event flyers, sponsorship brochures, assistance with sponsorship proposals, and other sales materials as needed.
• Creates the annual presenting partnership logo for organizational use across all media for a given fiscal year.
· Acts as the steward of the Revolution brand and logo. Assists in the development of brand guidelines for internal and external use, and ensures adherence to those guidelines.
• Collaborates with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager to produce creative material for marketing initiatives. Such materials may be for use on social media, website, or in-stadium marketing.
• Creates the theme look for each York Revolution season that is employed in marketing materials across all media for a given fiscal year.
• Collaborates with Legends personnel (or with the catering/concessions partner) to create catering menus and collateral with the goal of maximizing catering revenue on the Skybox level.
• Creates the Proof of Performance template for use by Sales personnel to present to sponsorship clients. Creates advertisements for sponsors only at the discretion of the V.P. of Business Development.
• Must have extensive knowledge of current design software.
• Collaborates with the Marketing and Ticketing Departments to create sales collateral for various ticket plans and initiatives.
• Collaborates with the Special Events Director to create logos, collateral material, and all associated creative for any non-Revolution events held at PeoplesBank Park or off-site.
• Collaborates with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager to produce the Revolutionary Times, the playbill publication for the York Revolution.
• Serves as website manager for the York Revolution, including content management and graphic design.
Requirements of All Associates
· Applies best efforts and full capability each day to the work assigned by own manager.
· Advises manager when:
o An assignment is not understood.
o An assignment conflicts with knowledge of the circumstances, current skills, or available time/resources.
o Obstacles to completing the assignment exist or are likely to occur.
o Opportunities to better complete or improve the assignment exist or may occur.
· Understands and demonstrates our cultural expectations.
· Assists with operational or non-department related tasks as requested by manager.
· Continues to build on knowledge of the business and industry.
· Assist with the field tarp as required by the General Manager.
· Other related duties as required.
Minimum Role Requirements
· College degree in Art or Graphic Design and at least one year of experience in business doing creative design. Experience in the sports industry is a plus.
· A minimum 40-hour week and 8-hour Monday-Friday work schedule is required of all full-time employees during the off-season. This schedule will include some weekend hours for special events as determined by the General Manager, V.P. of Business Development or the President.
· Work hours during the baseball season will exceed 60 hours per week and 12+ hours per day on game days, including evenings and weekends. The baseball season work schedule may also include 7 or more consecutive work days. This position is expected to work similar hours as all other non-sales staff during Revolution game events.
· Physical demands will require the employee to stand, walk, sit, use hands, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities of the job include close vision, distance and peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is normally exposed to normal indoor air-conditioned temperatures as well as exposure to the sun. The noise level in the work environment is usually low where hearing protection is not necessary based on OSHA requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience in graphic design?
1. Do you have experience in graphic design?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Atlantic League and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ