» Future Notification Only - Atlantic League and its Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The Bridgeport Bluefish are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and energetic individual to serve as the back-up mascot for the team. The mascot would be responsible for providing entertainment as the mascot, B.B., for fans at Bluefish home games as well as outside events. The ideal candidate would have experience performing as a mascot, possess excellent non-verbal communication skills, would be athletically and physically fit, and have a creative and humorous personality.
- Represent the Bridgeport Bluefish at community events or Bluefish home games as the primary mascot
- Develop the character of B.B.
- Perform and/or provide support to all necessary community and team appearances. This includes but is not limited to: sponsors, charities, media and private functions
- Responsible for mascot costume operations including creativity, care, cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- Prior experience as a collegiate or professional mascot is preferred, but not required
- Must be at least 5’6” tall
- Must be in good physical shape with the ability to be in character for extended periods of time
- Will work as needed starting immediately and continue through September 2017
- Must have flexible schedule and the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Atlantic League and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ