» Future Notification Only - Atlantic League and its Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Clubhouse Assistant duties include but are not limited to:
1. Assisting the Clubhouse Manager in Day to Day Operations including: cleaning of
home and visiting clubhouses, Umpires room as well as coaches offices, laundry for
home and visiting team which includes: uniforms, personals and towels.
2. Assisting the Clubhouse Manager with supervision and guidance of Batboys including
scheduling and training.
3. Assisting the Clubhouse Manager with organizing and planning of pregame and
4. Be available before games to run personal errands for players and members of the
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Ability to communicate and work well with coaches, players, and stadium staff in a
sometimes stressful and fast-paced environment.
• Previous clubhouse experience a plus but not required.
• Ability to work long hours and a flexible schedule.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have local housing? 2. Do you have your own transportation?
1. Do you have local housing?
2. Do you have your own transportation?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Atlantic League and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ