» Future Notification Only - Atlantic League and its Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
SOMERSET PATRIOTS BASEBALL CLUB
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
The Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball are seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to generate revenue through selling sponsorships, season ticket packages, and group tickets and to assist with daily marketing duties of the team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- On going solicitation of corporations and organizations to secure Marketing Partnerships, Group Ticket sales, and Season Ticket sales
- Manage assigned business accounts to maximize potential revenue
- Service, Maintain, and Renew accounts from year to year
- Develop new and creative ways to market the Patriots
- Help manage the sales team, track sales inventory and budgets, and take a lead in weekly sales meetings
- Work and perform assigned event night duties at all Patriots Home Games and other Ballpark events as assigned
- Be available to work Non-Patriots events at the ballpark as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of outside sales experience (preferably in the sports industry, and this does NOT include retail sales experience)
- Experience selling professional sports sponsorship packages is preferred
- Ability to solicit new business on an on going basis through cold calling and face to face appointments
- Ability to create professional sales proposals
- Ability to execute presentations on a sales call
- Knowledge of and experience with promotional sales, corporate sponsorship, advertising & special events is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and computer skills
- A flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a base salary plus commissions. 401 K Plan and Health Benefits are also available.
No Phone calls Please.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, NJ? (Yes or No) 2. If you do not live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, are you willing to relocate at your own expense? (Yes or No) If you do, just answer N/A 3. Do you have a minimum of 3 years outside sales experience (Business to Business Sales)? (Yes or No) 4. Have you worked in the Professional Sports Industry for a minimum of 1 year? (Yes or No)
1. Do you live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, NJ? (Yes or No)
2. If you do not live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, are you willing to relocate at your own expense? (Yes or No) If you do, just answer N/A
3. Do you have a minimum of 3 years outside sales experience (Business to Business Sales)? (Yes or No)
4. Have you worked in the Professional Sports Industry for a minimum of 1 year? (Yes or No)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Atlantic League and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ