» Future Notification Only - Atlantic League and its Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Position: May - August 2017 ( 1 spot avaliable)
Position: Auguest-December 2017 (1 spot avaliable)
Special Events Intern: The Sugar Land Skeeters are looking for a special events intern. The special events team hosts event such as, but not limited to, college baseball games, concerts, festivals, and tournaments. This intern will be required to work nights as well as many weekends, as most events are held during these times. Applicants must be able to work during the special events busy season (September through December), both in the office during the day and at the events as they may come.
- Plan and budget for events
- Work with clients from start to finish
- Oversee the permitting process for each event
- Work with Legends Hospitality for food and beverage fulfillments
- Make sales calls and inquire about potential events
- Strong work ethic
- Be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays (long hours are required)
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must have appropriate transportation and be able to do voucher drop offs, hand out flyers, etc.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Atlantic League and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ