» Future Notification Only - Atlantic League and its Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
The Sales Manager focuses on group and sponsorship sales and is directly responsible for retaining and growing revenue from both group sales and new season ticket sales, as well as new and renewal sponsorship. The execution is to be action-based, creative, focused, organized and responsive. Working directly with the GM, the Sales Manager will develop and execute their own personal business plan.
• Provide Customer Service to existing sponsorship accounts by visiting with the accounts throughout the season and off-season to ensure personalized, continual contact.
• Grow sponsorship revenue streams through renewals and new sales.
• Set Appointments over the phone with corporate decision makers, with a certain number of appointments per week as a goal for success in the position.
• Deliver the Sponsorship sales presentations on appointments with company decision-makers.
• Sell and develop Suite inventory.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of consumer and business-to-business-based promotions
• Maintain Database and add new database leads.
• Prospect for quality leads.
• Visit with accounts and maintain and develop relationship with sponsorship clients.
• Assist in growing Events and Ticketing Revenues, including selling these inventories as necessary.
• Strong ability to communicate
• Drive, determination, and a strong work ethic
• Willingness and ability to listen and learn
• Willingness and ability to work long hours, including weekends and holidays as business needs indicate
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role
• Previous sales experience with a sports organization
A top candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to balance multiple projects, meet deadlines and communicate effectively and frequently in a flexible and quick moving environment.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience working in sales? 2. Do you have experience working in minor league baseball? 3. Are you willing to relocate?
1. Do you have experience working in sales?
2. Do you have experience working in minor league baseball?
3. Are you willing to relocate?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Atlantic League and its teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ