SOMERSET PATRIOTS BASEBALL CLUB
GROUP SALES MANAGER
The Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball are seeking a Group Sales Manager to generate revenue through selling group ticket packages. The Somerset Patriots have won a record Six Atlantic League Championships since 2001 and consistently rank amongst the top attended teams in Professional Baseball.
- On going solicitation of corporations and group organizations for the purpose of creating new business
- Assist in the creation and implementation of theme nights and community nights
- Provide inside support for the Group Sales Department
- Assist Group Sales Director with various projects and duties as assigned
- Work and perform assigned event night duties at all Patriots Home Games and other Ballpark events as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 years of sales experience and/or related internship in the sports industry
- Ability to solicit new business on an on going basis through cold calling and in person sales
- Ability to create professional sales proposals
- Ability to execute presentations on a sales call
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and computer skills
- A flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays and off hours
- Knowledge of and experience with youth leagues, schools, churches, civic organizations and recreation departments a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a base salary plus commissions. 401 K Plan and Health Benefits are also available.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you worked in professional sports for at least 1 full year (including the off season) (Yes/No)
2. Have you done any outside sales or business to business sales? (Yes/No)
3. Do you live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, NJ? (Yes or No)
4. If you do not live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, are you willing to relocate at your own expense? (Yes or No) If you do, just answer N/A
5. Are you familiar with the Atlantic League and our teams?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ