SOMERSET PATRIOTS BASEBALL CLUB
GAME DAY RECEPTIONIST
The Somerset Patriots Baseball Team is looking for an Event Day receptionist to answer phone calls, give out information, and direct calls to appropriate parties.
Duties could include, but are not limited to:
- Answering calls and knowing who to direct appropriate calls to as needed
- Light Data Entry or Collating mailing projects on some nights
- Learning Ballpark Policies, Ticketing Policies and Basic information about the teams group sales packages is a must
- Assisting with other small projects as needed
- Must be available for all Somerset Patriots Home Games, including Nights, Weekends, and Holidays from April - October
- Must be able to arrive at the ballpark by 5 PM during the week and 3 Hours before scheduled weekend games.
- Shifts will be between 3 and 4 hours on a given event day
- Must be good with computers
- Must be able to handle large call volumes and get information to fans quickly, concisely, and professionally on certain nights
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products WORD and EXCEL
- Ideal candidates will have previous reception experience
Compensation: $8.50 Per Hour
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to report to the ballpark by 5 PM during the week?
2. Do you have any previous receptionist experience?
3. Are you available from April - October (Reminder: This is game days only)?
4. Are you available for most or all of the Patriots 70 Home Games?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ