SOMERSET PATRIOTS BASEBALL CLUB
Corporate Sales Manager
The Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball are seeking a Sales Executive to generate revenue through selling Marketing Partnerships, Season Ticket Packages, and Group Ticket Packages.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- On going solicitation of corporations and organizations to secure Marketing Partnerships, Group Ticket sales, and Season Ticket sales
- Manage assigned business accounts to maximize potential revenue
- Service, Maintain, and Renew accounts from year to year
- Develop new and creative ways to market the Patriots
- Provide inside support for the Sales Department
- Work and perform assigned event night duties
- Be available to work Non-Patriots events at the ballpark as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience (Business to Business sales, preferably in the Professional Sports Industry)
- One full season of experience working in Professional Sports is highly preferred
- Ability to solicit new business on an on going basis through cold calling and face to face appointments
- Ability to create professional sales proposals
- Ability to execute presentations on a sales call
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and computer skills
- A flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of and experience with promotional sales, corporate sponsorship, advertising & special events
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a base salary plus commissions. 401 K Plan and Health Benefits are also available.
Please be sure to attach Resumes and Cover Letters when Applying.
No Phone Calls Please
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, NJ? (Yes or No)
2. If you do not live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, are you willing to relocate at your own expense? (Yes or No) If you do, just answer N/A
3. Do you have a minimum of 2 years outside sales experience (Business to Business Sales)? (Yes or No)
4. Have you worked in the Professional Sports Industry for a minimum of 1 year? (Yes or No)
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ